- Helps reading
- Develops fluency (recognition of groups of letters)
- Introduction to a second language (English, Portuguese, French, German)
Levels with increasing difficulty. Different letter modes help children advance (block capitals then lower case letters and finally handwriting) as words get progressively longer.
A mother’s or child's voice says the words to help children better memorise them.
- Displays 3 random words, one corresponding to the picture
- 80 words (free update with 60 new words in development)
- 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
- 3 levels of difficulty 1 to 4 letters, 5 to 7 letters, 8 to 12 letters
- Lifelike pronunciation (mother or child voices)
- Animal and musical instrument sounds
- Choice of letter modes (block capitals, block capitals and lower case, handwriting)
- Original high-quality drawings