- Manage any number of Drupal websites
- Create / edit content (CCK, Fields API support),
- Upload your photos,
- Post , moderate, publish, delete comments (Mollom support)
- Moderate your content (Mollom too!)
- Promote, make sticky, publish, unpublish nodes
- Share via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Delicious and more
- Manage, block/unblock users, send them email, visit their profile
- Check for Drupal, modules and themes updates, works with disabled modules and themes too!
- Status report dashboard
- View recent log entries
- Run cron tasks
- Backup your database with Backup & migrate module
- Give your community or users the permission to use the app on your website
- SSL support for sites under
- Application access is protected by a secret code
- Intelligent caching mechanism (content and images)
- Drag to refresh and to load more content
- Your users don’t have a picture?! We grab it from Gravatar
- Built-in web browser
- UI design with Retina Display
- Optimized to be fast even with no 3G or Wifi available
- Tested with Pressflow and Open Atrium - should work with any Drupal website!
Things to note
- You need at least one Drupal website ;-)
- You need to install the Drupad module available at drupal.org/project/drupad
- Currently supports Drupal 6 and 7.
You need to be the Drupal website administrator (user 1), but this will be extendeddone!
For more information, please go to the dedicated website: drupad.com